Jumat, 21 November 2008

Women on simply imaginary… sketch-minded!!

Sometimes, women as individual figure can makes me feels in depth thought about. How they acted to show their own world…participate to walk on their path of livelihood. Easy come… and an essay go to bring me a flammable desire… reach their enchantment. In short commentary as a male-partner..they are an amazing creatures. Thanks God… have fulfill my empty side… by my side with her by her. Given me spirit of searching to find ART’s missing.

Let see how the way I catch them by scratch of ink’s action, segment FEMALE on MINIMaLIST.




Pengrajin KETAK Lombok


Legenda PENDET

MADYANic


Jamu Gendong



Kuch-Kuch Hota hai



Hidden Dragon


Her & Harpa



Fotogenetis


Cleo of Eigpt



CatWalk



Timang BUNDA

Bay WATCH



Ballerina


Reading


Send me an ANGEL

SRIKANDI



Gymnastic
-->

2 komentar:

cores mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
cores mengatakan...

wah menarik sungguh lakaran ini...